How to serve
We’re convinced that every believer has God given gifts to contribute to his work of growing disciples of Jesus Christ. We’d love to help you to explore how you might serve with the gifts that you’ve been given.
You’ll find people serving in all sorts of ways at Grace Church. Here’s a flavour of how you might get involved:
- Welcoming on a Sunday
- Serving refreshments after the service
- Operating the sound desk or PowerPoint
- Playing musical instruments or singing in the service
- Teaching or assisting in creche, Sunday school classes or youth groups
- Reading or praying in the service
Please get in touch to explore how you can contribute - firstname.lastname@example.org.
“For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich.” (2 Corinthians 8:9)
As Grace Church grows we will need our whole church family to partner with us financially to enable the church to cover the costs of our growing ministries in Worcester Park and beyond.
We hope you will agree that giving financial support for our local church is an important and enjoyable way to express our gratitude to God. Many at our church can testify to the joy that comes from giving generously and seeing the fruit in people’s lives.
We would like the whole church to:
1. Pray – ask God for a generous heart and wisdom on how best to support His church with the money He has entrusted to you.
2. Think – carefully review your own finances and consider how to put into practice the Biblical principles outlined above.
3. Act – decide on an amount to give and make your gift. We encourage everybody to get involved at whatever level they can because generous and sacrificial giving is part of our worship of the Lord Jesus.
“Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.” (2 Corinthians 9:7)
For more information, download our giving leaflet here.
Joining a home group
Joining a small group is a great way to get to know other people in Grace Church.
We offer a variety of daytime and evening midweek groups including small group Bible studies and courses for those wanting to investigate the Christian faith. These meet in people’s homes across the Worcester Park and Stoneleigh areas and provide an opportunity to ask questions and learn from the Bible together in a warm, friendly setting.
So wherever you’re at, there is something for you.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.